Monday, January 21, 2013

Tuesday Topics Week 4


It's Tuesday again! That means it is time for  Tuesday Topics. Tiffany and Lauren's topic this week is 7 People you would like to meet.  I am going for the celebrity route - sure there are a lot of signifigant people i would like to meet - but I thought it would be fun to list celebrities...

 
Without further ado, the 7 celebrities  I would like to meet are...


Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert


Ben Afflack
Jimmy Fallon- Drunk on Christmas Lyrics
Jimmy Fallon

Channing Tatum
The Kardashian Sisters (They count as 1 person ;))
Oprah
 
What celebs would like to meet?!
 
Happy Tuesday!
xo-Lindsay
The Austin Family Diary

5 comments:

  1. I would love to meet Oprah too! Btw, I love Medford. My grandmother lives in Grants Pass. I'm going to now follow your blog so I can keep up with all your posts about gorgeous Oregon. Stopping by from the linkup! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to meet Oprah, I think she is amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oprah would be really neat to meet. And Ben Afflack! Did you see Argo? It was fabulous!

    Andrea
    alhadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha love the list! I think out of all these people I would like to meet Blake and Miranda or the Kardashian sisters (they remind me so much of [a much richer version] of me and my sisters!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay