Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving Recap

This year my sister, Shauna, was gracious enough to have our entire family over for Thanksgiving.  Just our immediate family has grown to a whopping 15 people. We have my parents, my siblings and their spouses and my 4 nephews and 2 nieces.   Needless to say, whenever the whole fam gets together, it is definitely a house full. I love it.

This year after we all stuffed our bellies with a delicious meal and sweet desserts we all gathered in the living room and played Guesstures.  Boy was it interesting, and oh so fun. The kids got a kick out of it, and even some of adults took part – it was entertaining and there a was always a room full of laughter. 

I was lucky enough to have 4 days off this weekend.  Yes, I was one of the those crazies that went shopping in the middle of the night on black Friday.  My oldest nephew, Gage, went with me again this year, and I love it that he wants to go shopping with me in the middle of the night, and he is a great helper, because I can only hold so much stuff! ;)  I am loving this little tradition that we have started.  We started at 2:00am and got home around 7:15am. Gage and I started off at Kohl's, then went to Target and Fred Meyer,  ending with JcPennys.  With a family as large as mine, I love a good bargain! Heck, even if my family wasn’t large, I would still love a good bargain! Who is with me?! I got the majority of my shopping done, just have a couple people left, and I even picked up a few items for myself.  What kind of bargains did you guys find out there?

Food Galore!!!


Kiddos with their Uncles
bottom left: Casey, Alyssa, & Katie with my bro-in-law, Kevin
right: My brother Mike with Alyssa


Fishy Faces & Smiles from Katie and I <3 td="td">


Beautiful Sunset from Shauna's front room! Gorg.


Me w/ Jake, Casey, Gage, and my Mom.



My Black Friday Partner in Crime, Gage. Look we were smiling in the middle of the night!
As I drive to and from work everyday I am noticing the Christmas tree stands popping up on every corner and the traffic getting busier... I think it's time to whip out my Christmas Cd's (especially Michael Buble) - because Christmas Season has arrived... I am happy about it!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! 

Next time you hear from me, I will be a year older! Holla

~Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay