Monday, November 5, 2012

Fall Favorites Swap Reveal

This was my first swap and let me tell you it was so much fun! I was matched up with Allie based on our love of Fall Weather! I really enjoyed getting to know Allie from A day in a Joyful Life.  It was great to send a few emails back and forth getting to know my swap partner that lived across the United States from me, and it ended up that we had a lot in common also!

I had so much fun shopping for "fall" themed items and I hope she did too! I was happy to receive this package in the mail! Allie did really good!!! I loved all my goodies! Thanks again Allie!



I was happy to open my box to this:



Can I just say I love making cupcakes and I was really excited to get these cute cupcake liners with decorative picks .... And fall leaf sprinkles to boot! I cannot wait to use these up on some delicious cupcakes (maybe with the Trader Joe mix she got me), I love anything pumpkin flavored.



Allie also got me a cute notebook, scrapbooking paper and a cute Jolee embellishment! I am excited to add these goodies to my scrapbook collection!!



Lastly, the note she included was sweet and can I say how much I love dark nail polish?? I was happy to see this China Glaze polish. It's black with very fine dark green sparkles. Perfect for fall, and I couldn't wait to use it!

 
This swap was so fun and I am so happy I participated! I am officially hooked on swaps! Who doesn't love to get cool packages in the mail filled with goodies and who doesn't love shopping for someone else for goodies you hope they will enjoy just as equally!

Thanks again Allie for all the Fall goodies!! It was great getting to know you! :-)

Happy Monday,
Lindsay
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay