Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Holiday Ornament Swap Reveal

Tis the season to be Jolly... nothing makes me more jolly than to receive a package in the mail!!

Awhile back I signed up for the Holiday Ornament Swap hosted by Erin and Jessah.
I love both their blogs - you should go check them out.



I really enjoyed how this swap was arranged, I sent a blogger an ornament  and a different blogger sent me an ornament! That way you get to to meet two fellow bloggers and just not one. Lili from Calm Cool and Collective was assigned to me.  It was nice exchanging a couple emails and getting to know her a little better!  She sent me an adorable gold, sparkly Owl Ornament from Pier One! I love the Owl and I can't wait to put it on my tree this year!

She was also sweet enough to share some her holiday favorites with me! She included her favorite nutcracker sweet tea, raspberry hot cocoa, and holiday forest scent sachet!  She also included a UNICEF card for me to pass on to some one! So Sweet.

Thank You Lili for all the goodies!!!



Cute, right?! Love it.


Love all my goodies!!! Thanks Lili
I was assigned to Lindsay from Lily and Grace. She lives all the way in Australia. It has been so great getting to know her, we have exchanged many emails and have found out we have sooo much stuff in common! I think us having the same name was a great sign in how much alike we are.  I don't think she has posted about the ornament swap yet (hope she got it, its nerve racking to send something across the pond), but go check out her blog anyway.  I hope we keep in touch because I have really enjoyed getting to know her!
 
Happy Tuesday.
 
xo,
Lindsay


2 comments:

  1. I love owls! That is such a cute ornament! Visiting from the linkup.
    Kristin
    Rare Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya darl! Totes got your ornaments and they are now proudly hanging on my Christmas tree :) I have been too lazy to post anything on my blog these last couple of weeks but will be soon and will totally link you up! xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay