Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Letters #6


Let me just start off by saying: HAPPY FRIDAY!  Did it take forever to get here this week or what?!

I am linking up with Ashley again this week for Friday Letters! 

Dear people that are still talking about the election: You are annoying, get over it. I am not happy about the outcome, but you don’t hear me talking (or complaining) about it.  We can’t change it – therefore STOP talking about it! Sheesh.

Dear Hair: You are getting soooo long, I can’t wait to chop off a couple inches, you are driving me nuts!

Dear Black Friday: I just found out it is my payday that day.  Doesn’t that just scream – you need to go shopping with all the nut jobs (including me, of course) in the wee hours of the night/morning.  I love me a good bargain!

Dear November: How are you already going by sooo fast?! Slow the heck down! Thanksgiving in nearly two weeks. Yikes.

Dear iPad: I am in love with you! How did I ever get along without you??  Any suggestions out there for good apps?!

Dear Trader Joes:  Thank you for finally coming to good Ol’ Medford, Oregon.  I love your store and I will be a reoccurring customer, good food and good prices – love it.

Dear E.L.F. Cosmetics: Thank you for having free shipping on election day so I could stock up on my makeup brushes!

I’ll leave you with this quote my boss puts in our paycheck this week:

The greatest part of Happiness or Misery depends on our dispositions, and not our Circumstances.” – Martha Washington

Also, stay tuned for a giveaway within the next few days!!!

3 comments:

  1. GIRL, I feel the same way about the election as well. People need to zip their lips!

    You get paid ON black friday? That's a sign ;D

    Stopping by from Friday's Letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL on the "Dear people talking about the election." I do agree that it is getting mighty old to talk about. I thought the before talk was bad, now the after talk is even worse! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    Bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Trader Joe's. There's one in my neighborhood, and I literally am tempted to go there on an almost daily basis. LOVE them!! And E.L.F. brushes are the best! I stocked up a few months ago when they had this crazy half off sale- oh man. I have a ridiculous amount of elf brushes right now! haha and you say you love a good deal, you should check out my husband's site! It's called LookBeforeSpending.com, and he posts great deals (ELF is a regular topic, too!!) and he's got allll the Black Friday ads and whatnot up. :)

    I'm now following along!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay