Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Letters #5

Dear November: Thank you for being my birthday month! I can’t believe I am going to be 26!
 
Dear Taylor Swift: Why are your songs so catchy?  I kind of want to buy your CD at Target, because there are 3 extra songs when you buy it there!
via
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Dear Can of Pumpkin & Dark Chocolate Chunks: You have been in the cupboard for a few weeks now, I am hoping to use you up this weekend and make something delicious out of you!
 
Dear Phillip Phillips: I heard (ok read, online) that your album is coming out this month!! Yay, I so can’t wait. I love hearing your voice. 

Dear iPad: I am loving you!! I can't believe I took the plunge and got you last night.
 
Dear MM&L: I love watching your YouTube videos – you both are hilarious and give such great tips. Check them out here
 
Dear Chipotle: It was so worth standing in line for over 25 minutes for this deliciousness. Thank you for coming to Medford!

 
 

















Dear Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert: You guys took home all the major awards last night on the CMA's.  I love you two!
via
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Dear Breaking Dawn Part II: You are only a couple weeks away and I can't wait to watch you, I heard there is a twist at the end... can't wait to see what it is!

Photobucket

Happy Weekend!
~Lindsay

 

3 comments:

  1. Did you get the Ipad Mini or the New Ipad. I got the new ipad 3 months ago and I am obsessed! It is completely wonderful! You are going to love it! I also love Phil Philips & Mr. & Mrs. Blake shelton! They are adorable! Have an amazing weekend (:

    xoxo Yesi <33

    http://formiamiandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. new[est] follower from the link up! so glad I found your blog! can't wait to keep following along. love blake and miranda!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for Blake and Miranda!!! PS. Can you email me your address? I need it for the Gift swap!! jannabogert@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay