Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blue Sky!

While most of Southern Oregon was out enjoying the beautiful blue skies and the sun, I was in bed sick with my cold yet again!! Not how I really wanted to spend my Saturday, especially one with the weather so great, because its a rarity to see that big ball of yellow!  But, I was able to get out of bed long enough to snap this beautiful picture!! Tomorrow I will be able bask it the beautiful weather and I am excited! 



Happy Saturday
-L

And, this time next weekend I am excited to say I will be Portland visiting my best friend, her husband, and my niece-to-be (that is still cooking away for another week or two)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay