Monday, April 9, 2012

The 365 Challenge

 I find myself wanting to take lots of pictures now that I have started this picture challenge
- it was hard to choose just these two!!  




My brother Mike, and sister-in-law, Mae put together this Easter Basket for me!
 It was sweet and a very nice surprise!
They made them for all the ladies in the family! Super Sweet! 


NEXT.......


 Today was the first baseball game for my nephews Little League season.
The sun was hiding, as it so often does during the beginning of baseball season.
Gage and Jake letting loose after their game (that they won!).






Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and great Easter! I know I did!


1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay