Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Topics: 10 Pins.




You guys, the weather has been BEAU-TI-FUL here lately. The sun has been shining for days.... and today, when I got off work, it was 71*! Yah. Keep it up Mother nature, Keep it up!
Thanks so much.
 
So.....my blogging has been very sporadic these days, but that doesn't mean I don't check my dashboard daily (okay, lets be serious, I check it multiple times a day, everyday) and read all your fabulous blogs! Needless to say, I was happy to see that Lauren & Tiffany were hosting another round of Tuesday Topics and I thought I would join in. Hopefully this time, I will actually post all 10 weeks.
 
Here's what the topics are this time:
 
The Austin Family Diary

Head on over to their blogs and join this super fun link up!

Here are my Top 10 Favorite Pins (right now):

This is so me.... I always say whatever and I am usually late!




                 Source: hautelook.com via Lindsay on Pinterest
 
Katie, Alyssa, & Sydney need a shirt and/or onesie like this:
                                                                                              Source: skreened.com via Lindsay on Pinterest
 
Well....My monday nights are free now.....
                                                                                          Source: someecards.com via Lindsay on Pinterest
 
Seriously, how cute are these? I want a pair, like yesterday.  
                                                                 Source: thelittlefrenchbullblog.tumblr.com via Lindsay on Pinterest
 
Love this! So true. 


 
                                                                              Source: lornajaneactive.tumblr.com via Lindsay on Pinterest
  
 
This says it all.
                                                                                 Source: shop.nordstrom.com via Lindsay on Pinterest
 
Who is with me on this one, ladies?  
                                                                                                   Source: someecards.com via Lindsay on Pinterest
 
This will be happening on my wedding day. Love Love Love this.



 
                                                                                                         Source: 25.media.tumblr.com via Lindsay on Pinterest
 
 
It is. Just wait for it.
                                                                                   Source: hollymccaigblog.com via Lindsay on Pinterest
 
 
Those are some of my favorite pins these days.... what did we do before pinterest took over our free time?! You can follow me on Pinterest here.
 
Happy Tuesday!
 
xo-
Lindsay

5 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay