Thursday, December 20, 2012

Secret Santa Reveal

Photobucket
 
I have to say, this has been one of the most fun gift swaps I have participated in.
This was a Secret Santa gift swap.
Today we can finally reveal who our Secret Santa was & who we were Secret Santa to!
 
This swap was hosted by these fabulous ladies: JannaKelly and Tab.
This swap was such a great idea and so much fun!
Thanks Ladies.
 
I was assigned to play Secret Santa to Kelli at Kelli's Krazyness!!
I had such a great time getting to know Kelli through stalking checking out her blog!
 
I really loved shopping for her, as I think we were a lot alike.
I mean who doesn't love animal print? I liked her from the moment I caught wind of that on her blog.
I enjoyed reading her blog, and I really liked the variety of her posts. I mean who posts about a fabulous vacation to Mexico with the husband one week, her kiddos hunting another, then later that week have a post about a Cow giving birth, then a couple weeks later -  trip to Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo!
Who doesn't love a good ol' cowboy?
This is my kinda gal!
 
Kelli, I hope you enjoyed your goodies! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
To see what I sent her, check out her post here.
 
---------------
 
My Secret Santa sent me a lovely package - which I loved so much!
I was excited from the moment I saw the package on my doorstep last week when I got home from work.  I eagerly opened my package to find all these amazing goodies:
 



 
This girl went above and beyond!
It all started with an adorable card with a nice note inside.
And, Seriously how cute is that notebook?!
And, those 'Keep Calm' cards - adorbs. I will so be using the heck out of those.
And, Fuzzy socks & Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares to top it off.
I.am.so.spoiled.
 
I have eagerly been awaiting this reveal day to see who sent me these fab gifts so I could send a proper thank you her way....
 
I found out earlier today that the lovely Erin @ Cali-Land Chic sent me these goodies.
 
Erin,
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
 
I now cannot wait to go stalk look at your blog and get to know you now!
 
I am so glad to be able to get to know two more fabulous bloggers in this huge community!
 
Merry Christmas Gals.
 
xo-
Lindsay

6 comments:

  1. Oooh lala! I love that everyone went above and beyond. Thanks for participating, lady, and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am SO glad you love everything! I had so much fun shopping for you! ;) Enjoy and I am super jel of those cards.
    <3
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are soo fun. Love them. Thanks so much for linking up!!

    Happy holidays.

    PS I love that we both live in Oregon!!!! I'm up in PDX.

    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute gifts Linds!!! Merry Christmas girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl sorry its been crazy busy but as things are winding down I wanted to stop on over and thank you so much for my Secret Santa gifts I loved them. Im your newest follower and cant wait to check out your post seeing that we are alot alike. Hope u had a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had an awesome swap partner!! I love doing swaps like this (actually, i've only done one... But, i'm always looking for another one to do!) Haha!

    Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay