Thursday, December 20, 2012

Secret Santa Reveal

Photobucket
 
I have to say, this has been one of the most fun gift swaps I have participated in.
This was a Secret Santa gift swap.
Today we can finally reveal who our Secret Santa was & who we were Secret Santa to!
 
This swap was hosted by these fabulous ladies: JannaKelly and Tab.
This swap was such a great idea and so much fun!
Thanks Ladies.
 
I was assigned to play Secret Santa to Kelli at Kelli's Krazyness!!
I had such a great time getting to know Kelli through stalking checking out her blog!
 
I really loved shopping for her, as I think we were a lot alike.
I mean who doesn't love animal print? I liked her from the moment I caught wind of that on her blog.
I enjoyed reading her blog, and I really liked the variety of her posts. I mean who posts about a fabulous vacation to Mexico with the husband one week, her kiddos hunting another, then later that week have a post about a Cow giving birth, then a couple weeks later -  trip to Vegas for the National Finals Rodeo!
Who doesn't love a good ol' cowboy?
This is my kinda gal!
 
Kelli, I hope you enjoyed your goodies! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
To see what I sent her, check out her post here.
 
---------------
 
My Secret Santa sent me a lovely package - which I loved so much!
I was excited from the moment I saw the package on my doorstep last week when I got home from work.  I eagerly opened my package to find all these amazing goodies:
 



 
This girl went above and beyond!
It all started with an adorable card with a nice note inside.
And, Seriously how cute is that notebook?!
And, those 'Keep Calm' cards - adorbs. I will so be using the heck out of those.
And, Fuzzy socks & Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares to top it off.
I.am.so.spoiled.
 
I have eagerly been awaiting this reveal day to see who sent me these fab gifts so I could send a proper thank you her way....
 
I found out earlier today that the lovely Erin @ Cali-Land Chic sent me these goodies.
 
Erin,
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
 
I now cannot wait to go stalk look at your blog and get to know you now!
 
I am so glad to be able to get to know two more fabulous bloggers in this huge community!
 
Merry Christmas Gals.
 
xo-
Lindsay

6 comments:

  1. Oooh lala! I love that everyone went above and beyond. Thanks for participating, lady, and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am SO glad you love everything! I had so much fun shopping for you! ;) Enjoy and I am super jel of those cards.
    <3
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cards are soo fun. Love them. Thanks so much for linking up!!

    Happy holidays.

    PS I love that we both live in Oregon!!!! I'm up in PDX.

    Tab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl sorry its been crazy busy but as things are winding down I wanted to stop on over and thank you so much for my Secret Santa gifts I loved them. Im your newest follower and cant wait to check out your post seeing that we are alot alike. Hope u had a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had an awesome swap partner!! I love doing swaps like this (actually, i've only done one... But, i'm always looking for another one to do!) Haha!

    Newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave your blog address so I can check out your blog too!!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Lindsay